Our Personal Care Workers provide assistance to our clients with personal care needs and assistance with activities of daily living. This includes:
- Personal Care / Domestic Assistance
- Social Support & Transport
What do we need from you?
- Cert III Aged/Community Care, Disability or Individual Support
- A current First Aid (HLTAID003) & CPR certificate (HLTAID001)
- Drivers licence with a fully insured & registered vehicle
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- Working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Aged Care or similar field
- CHCCS305C – Assist clients with medication or willing to obtain
- Ability to work various shifts across various days
- Work/Life Balance
- Use of company smartphone
- Paid Kilometers between clients
- Private Health Insurance Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program for staff & family members
- Free Annual Flu Vaccinations
People first. Easy to say, not always easy to do. Often it’s the small things that mark a real ‘people person’ – and these are the people we love to have on our Bolton Clarke team. People who are good listeners. People genuinely interested in others. Those who love a good chat, and those who look to do the small, everyday acts that make a real difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
More services, supporting and enabling more people right across the country. That’s the reason RSL Care and RDNS came together. While some things change, some important things won’t. Our long held values of compassion and respect remain at the heart of everything we do. Our combined experience of over 200 years of service means we can deliver the highest standard of professional support and clinical care.
3x HC Road Ranger drivers Eastern Creek Positions for experienced Fridge pan and Dry pan 16-24 pallet trailers with tailgates Electric pallet jack direct to store delivery's required. Country and [...]
We are looking for a cafe all-rounder to join our small friendly team and grow together in a newly opened cafe on lane way near Lt. Collins street in CBD. Your shift will be Monday-Friday 8.00am - 2. [...]
Are you a great barista with industry experience? Can you work independently & within a small team, in a fast paced environment like Events? Passionate, friendly & wanting to work - if this is you..pl [...]
Look for Alteration/Bespoke Tailors with professional skills and local experience to satisfy customers'expectations for tailoring and alterations in a busy tailoring shop located inSydney central CBD. [...]