ARG Workforce - Construction
Our Australian Recruiting Group Client provides construction services across a range of industries (i.e., government, commercial, residential, more), and is offering an experienced Contracts Administrator the opportunity to take a new step in their career.
The right candidate will be focused, have strong communication skills, and the ability to think strategically. You will need to be proficient in writing scope of works, procurement, RFI’s, document control, contract management, and overall assistance with sub-contractor management.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar Contracts Administrator role;
- Relevant qualification (i.e., Construction Management; Quantity Surveying)
or equivalent experience;
- Proven expertise using project software (i.e., Procore viewed favourably);
- Tenure with previous organisations;
- Experience with small to medium commercial and/or residential projects.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes of works, procurement schedules;
- Progress claim/ variations review and change control;
- Support the Project Manager to report on financials;
- Assist with preparation and presentation of scheduled reporting;
- General administration of subcontract packages including review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts;
- Management and tracking of project expenditure;
- Administration of RFI's to clients, architects and consultants;
- Flexible remuneration package (allowance structures can be negotiated);
- Impressive portfolio of upcoming projects;
- Brendale Location;
- $110,000 - $130,000 (neg) - Annual Salary Reviews;
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and believe you are a good fit for the role, click Apply and have your resume and cover letter sent to the Nathan Wolyniec.
If you have any queries contact me on:
- Email: (email hidden)
- Mobile: 0429 308 913
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]