- New vacancy due to strong growth in a successful team
- Have the freedom to be an autonomous, authentic leader with full accountability for strategic direction
- Mentor and Guide successful consultants while hiring your own talent
- Take advantage of our strong relationships in Risk & Compliance as a Sales leader for our key accounts while opening new doors in a buoyant market
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun environment
Joining Hudson is not just about the now, but also the opportunities that you will have access to for your future self. It is important to take control of your career, but here you are supported by leaders who want you to succeed, help get you to where you want to be,
in an organisation with an exciting future!
As a Manager for Risk and Compliance you will support a knowledgeable team of specialist recruiters as well as identify and mentor new starters. You will guide them through the world of Risk & Compliance showing them that relationships, engagement, creativity and authenticity is the future of recruitment!
- In April 2018 we became the largest privately-owned recruitment and talent management business in the Asia Pacific region. We’ve got ambitious growth plans, as we create an exciting future focusing on innovative ways to solve our clients’ talent challenges in the rapidly changing world of work. Help us to shape it!
- Determine your income with Hudson’s transparent, results-based bonus program, with no discretionary component.
- Full support in growing your team with a comprehensive training program and under the mentorship of an experienced people leader gain an advantage in the market with a renowned brand, quality talent pools in specialist practices and an array of talent solutions including LinkedIn partnership and licenses for all consultants.
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment where we celebrate each other’s success.
- A Recruitment Manager, Team Leader or Senior Consultant with a proven successful history in nurturing key accounts and winning new business who is excited about the future of our industry.
- Whilst driven by commercial outcomes, you will firstly be a coach who is motivated by seeing your team grow and succeed.
- An autonomous, innovative and authentic leader, you want to bring your own style to set strategic direction, team engagement and cultural influence.
- While results oriented, you’ll be a well balanced team player who is passionate about what they do and know how to have fun.
Learn more about life at Hudson at https://www.hudson-careers.com/people-leaders.
If you would like to know more then please apply or reach out to James Woods, Associate Director, Business Partnering, on 0414 445 755 or (email hidden) today for a confidential discussion.
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]