This leading importer and wholesaler of quality products for the Power Transmission and Pipeline Protection industries continues to go from strength to strength. They now seek an experienced industrial sales profession to sell their global leading brand of Automotive, Industrial, Machinery and Agricultural Belts.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Industrial Sales Representative with Belt expertise and knowledge to join their ever-growing sales team.
Reporting to and working very closely with the Managing Director,
you will be responsible for generating sales orders and enquiries through the management of existing accounts whilst continually identifying and securing new business opportunities across a varied and large array of industries as mentioned above.
As the successful candidate and to make the transition as smooth as possible you will need to possess the following key attributes:
- Previous ‘hands-on’ industrial Belt sales experience
- An understanding of power transmission related products i.e. Belts, Sprockets, Chains, Couplings etc.
- The ability to build rapport quickly with people at all levels
- A proven track record of achievement in business development in industrial markets
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and time management skills
- A current Drivers License
Benefits aside from joining this genuine industry leader and furthering your sales career include a salary package commensurate with your experience.
To become an integral part of this ever-growing business, please click on the “Apply Now” button and attach a copy of your resume quoting reference number 22583TH
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]