Rydges Sydney Central
Rydges Sydney Central is currently seeking a Full-Time Assistant Night Manager to join our dynamic team of Hospitality professionals.
You will be joining this stylish hotel, offering 309 unique, modern rooms, perfectly located in the midst of the inner city buzz.
You will have a solid background in Front Office operations, with sound capabilities to lead the night audit team, whilst providing the highest levels of service.
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel's overnight operations, whilst overseeing all night auditing functions and reconciliations from daily transactions.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experiences and skills:
- Experience in a Night Audit role or similar
- Experience with OPERA PMS
- Thorough knowledge of Front Office, Guest Relations and Concierge services
- An ability to supervise and lead a team
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Dedicated to providing a high quality of service
- Impeccable grooming and personal presentation
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]