Are you passionate about travel and going above and beyond to deliver a superior level of customer service? An exciting opportunity has come about to work in a team that provides Emergency Assistance to travellers holidaying overseas.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers who are travelling and find themselves in a distressed situation - lost or stolen passport, luggage, medical issues etc.
- Answering calls and providing customers with the necessary support and assistance
- Liaising with various parties in order to resolve the customers problem
- Making the necessary logistical arrangements
- Keeping accurate and detailed case notes on the system
- Handing over to other team members at the completion of your shift - ensuring all the necessary information is conveyed effectively
- Liaising and working closely with the overseas partners on more complex cases
- Previous call centre or high level customer service experience
- Emergency Assistance experience is highly desirable
- Experience working shifts, including night shift, shifts are 7:30am - 8:00pm and 7:30pm - 8:00am Monday - Sunday (37.5 hours per week)
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing a high level of service
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with more complex matters
- Strong written skills
- Well travelled with a good geographical awareness
- Being bilingual would be an advantage
This is a 9 month contract with full on the job training provided. You must be able to work a 24/7 roster. Ideally you would be required to start on the 20th or 27th August 2018.
As this is a 9 month contract no working holiday visas please.
If this role sounds like you please APPLY NOW.
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]