The Recruitment Alternative
- Great company culture and down to earth team
- Newly created role
- Encouraging team environment
- Opportunity to grow into Team Leader position
About the Employer:
Our client is a successful and well established international player in the manufacturing and distribution market of refrigeration for supermarkets. Leaders in their field, they have a strong and collaborative team culture who are committed to providing the very best products and service.
About the Role:
Currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and development, our client is looking for a switched on and motivated individual to join their team at the Australian Head Office based in Sydney's North-West.
They are seeking a hands-on individual to provide a high level of sales and customer service support to their customer base and supporting an existing team of 3. This busy and varied role will see you working proactively with the Sales and Procurement team and you will bring along a personable and professional approach to every aspect.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Correct Interpretation of plans and submission of quotes across key accounts (Coles & Woolworths) Distributors and Independents.
- Managing order entry and order management using SAP with high accuracy for key accounts.
- Liaise with contractors and Production
- Assist with creating Presentations/Documentation for Sales Team
- Assist with rectifying onsite issues/queries
- Processing purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Advising customers of availability, lead times and order status
- Working together with Sales Team in maintaining price lists
- Liaising with various other departments internally including Account Managers, Despatch, Production, Credit Control and QA Coordinator to ensure queries are handled within a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise conflicting workloads and demands
- Professional and courteous with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to work as part of a team and coordinate conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Supervisory experience highly regarded
- Proactive in making improvements, following up and seeking out information
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to coordinate and work alongside a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Have a friendly and personable approach
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution office environment desirable but not essential
- Strong resilient work ethic with longevity in mind
This is an excellent time to join our client as they are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and development. This role will afford you the opportunity to grow and progress into a team leader/supervisor. Your can-do attitude and strong work ethic will ensure success in this highly rewarding role.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MPSCS1
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]