The Recruitment Alternative
- Sell exclusive high-end products
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Generous salary and incentives
About the Employer:
Our client is one of the largest and most prestigious distributors in the interior design and architectural lighting industry. Revered worldwide for their unique and high-quality lighting objects, our client has proudly been bringing the worlds leading designer lighting brands to Australia for over 30 years.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an ambitious and talented Lighting Consultant with a passion and talent for design to join their team. The successful candidate will be working across commercial and residential projects with an established client base.
You will work with an exclusive product range and be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and design expertise.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and improve sales
- Ensure company budget is adhered to
- Customer service and sales including: following up backorders and quotes
- Day to day operations such as; showroom presentation, re-stocking and rostering
- Assist with visual merchandising
- Assist accountant with administration tasks as required
- Assist with marketing via social media
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in lighting sales, preferable to retail clients
- MYOB experience
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- CAD or design software experience highly desired but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Drivers licence and vehicle for client visits
This is a fantastic opportunity to combine your talent and ambition to further your career in the lighting and design industry. You’ll be rewarded for your expertise and ability to drive sales with a generous remuneration package, ongoing coaching and development, and an enjoyable work life balance - Monday to Friday business hours (with rotational Saturdays).
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: MPLSC2
Located in the heart of richmond we r a funky austrian beer bar restaurant. We r searching for the right person to join our small team. A passion for austrian/german food an advantage. Experience and [...]
We are a small business in Brendale who build, service and repair gym equipment for commercial and private customers. We need a casual labourer for a few days who is strong for lifting and building g [...]
My client is a growing national and international organisation specialising in manufacturing to the commercial, industrial and merchant sectors within the construction, hospitality, health and scienti [...]
We NEED EXPERIENCED CIVILS CREW Great rates (better than other primes) Work is north Brisbane based Must have tools and equiptment and all relevant documentation and training. [...]