Leading fashion retailer offering a career and never ending rewards & personal developments! Apply Today!
- Salary $90,000 + fashion forward wardrobe
- Huge Incentives + Bonuses + Perks
- Nationally Iconic Fashion leader
Cement your career with Australia's Iconic brand, you will never grow old here, only gain career advancement. As the Area Manager you will be skilled in people management, forecasting budgets, performance managing your driven sales guns and KPI;s, building teams that are passionate and highly productive. You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, have a strong understanding of the current trends, fashion Industry and a sales driver.
To be considered the ideal skills would be:
- Managing a portfolio of at least 10 stores within women's fashion
- At least 5 years’ experience at minimum Area Management level
- Exposure to P & L reporting, performance managing & store financials
- Driving sales targets, wage and cost control, monitoring KPI's
- An understanding of building brand awareness and execute current trends
- You must have proven experience in either premium, high end or fashion focused environments
The successful candidate would have demonstrated the development of a highly productive & motivated team, have the ability to communicating effective clear company expectations & sales targets, the want to drive staff to exceed sales budgets.
- Salary up to $90,000 + S + Allowances
- Stunning fashion forward wardrobe – Be the envy of your friends
- Huge bonuses & commission not to mention the incentives
- Experience 5 star company events
- The chance to explore another city
The successful candidate will be working in the most dynamic and inspiring fashion districts, you must be very sales driven and customer focused. Our client will be excelling your ability to consistently achieve both store & personal targets. Do not hesitate, apply now to secure your future with a leading retailer!
- Stirling Location - Immediate Start - $30 Per Hour About the Company: Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and l [...]
Our job is to look after your property . We do management of your property at a reasonable management fees. [...]
- Competitive Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is currently looking for experienced Landscapers based in the City to start work immedia [...]
- Great Hourly Rates - Long-Term Roles - Overtime and Weekend Work Available Buildability Group is a privately owned recruitment company who work in both construction and engineering. We spe [...]