The Bays Healthcare Group
The Bays Healthcare Group operates an acute hospital in Mornington and an aged care and dialysis unit in Hastings. It is one of the few remaining not for profit healthcare organisations in Australia. We're also a registered charitable organisation. We rely on the generous support of the community to do what we do.
We are fortunate to have the help and dedication of a wonderful team of volunteers. They give their time and effort to support The Bay’s vision, and enrich the experience of our patients and residents.
We currently have over 170 volunteers who provide support with administration, gardening, patient liaison, patient transport, diversional therapies and spending one on one time with our patients and residents.
It’s the volunteers that make The Bays such a special place.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our team as the Volunteer Coordinator, to cover a period of Maternity Leave (August 2018 to March 2019).
It is a part time position, 32 hours per fortnight, over 3 or 4 days.
You will be responsible for maintaining our current volunteer related activities and initiatives across the organisation.
Your day to day duties will include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment, selection and on-boarding of all new Volunteers
- Development and management of our current Volunteers
- Coordination of volunteer related events
- KPI Reporting and general administrative tasks
- Running focus groups
- Managing a Men’s Health program with support from our specialists and the community
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within a similar role ie program management
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- The confidence to make independent decisions and to present to executive level management and community groups
- High level of computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Be naturally aligned to our iCare values; integrity, compassion, accountability, respect & excellence
- Not for Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income (details via Advantage)
- Free on-site parking
- Education and Development Opportunities
- Free, confidential counselling service
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Onsite cafe with great coffee
- Staff discounted meals
- A community minded and friendly culture that is guided by our values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.
HOW TO APPLY:
For queries in relation to this position or to apply please contact:
Human Resources Advisor
03 5976 5207
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]