Robert Half Technology
CHIEF OPERATIONS MANAGER
This is a well-established not-for-profit organisation and leader in its field. The business offers disability support services to thousands of people in Victoria. This organisation has aspired to remain innovative and relevant in a rapidly changing market and has a highly capable and forward-thinking executive team with a breadth of not for profit and commercial experience.
The business is about to significantly increase its scale of services. This will involve a major business transformation with a focus on workforce transition, systems and process implementation, service delivery reorientation and cultural alignment. The changes will occur over the next 12 months.
The next few years will focus on delivering a high quality customer experience while leveraging the increased economies of scale to deliver the organisation’s mission in a sustainable manner.
As the Chief Operations Manager you will be instrumental in delivering and designing major strategic change. The organisation has an impressive senior leadership team who have over the past few years already delivered several successful strategic changes. The business is about to undertake another significant transformation and is looking for a highly capable individual to drive the delivery and ongoing operations of this complex program of work.
Challenges of the role include implementing a successful transfer of services into the organisation, delivering operational outcomes and driving service enhancements. The role carries broad people leadership and change management responsibilities. This is a role which will require you to lead from the front, and you will have the opportunity to influence and shape the ongoing strategy and direction of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring excellent service provision.
- Managing business integration and client acquisition processes.
- Translating strategic goals in to prioritized key deliverables.
- Deliver a high performing and sustainable business focused on customer outcomes.
- Manage budgetary and operational expenditure.
- Present activity, progress and strategic development reports to key executive stakeholders.
- Build on the organizations reputation for delivering excellent support services.
- Elements of strategic planning, board level presentation, and executive responsibility.
This is a crucial appointment for the organization and the success of the person in this role is pivotal to the business continuing to lead the market in the short and long term. Competencies necessary to succeeding in the role include high EQ, good influencing skills and the ability to build rapport with executives, operational staff and customers.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all of:
- Successful management experience in complex service delivery environments.
- Managing a large budget, meeting financial outcome targets, and controlling operational expenditure.
- Experience in human services - health or community services.
- Managing a large and complex business transformation project.
- Impressive soft skills - the ability to communicate very effectively at all levels, to negotiate in the best interests of the project and organization, and to inspire and energize teams.
- Comfort operating in a degree of ambiguity and a high level of resilience in the face of challenges.
Further to this, experience in a workforce intensive business, with a strong understanding of workforce management solutions and organizational integration is desirable.
For a confidential discussion please call 03 9691 3661 quoting the job title and reference number, and also click on the apply now button to submit your resume. 06810-0010522142
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]