Cognos TM1 Consultant / Senior Developer required to work with a leading END USER, based in Melbourne on a CONTRACT basis
We are currently looking for Senior TM1 Developers to join a leading company based in the Melbourne area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end design, development and implementation of all TM1 reporting.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the TM1 Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for maintaining and developing existing TM1 Cubes for Budgeting, Forecasting and Actual reporting on a global scale.
2.Required to develop and set up financial reports ,
reporting solutions and appropriate cubes and interfaces.
3. Working closely with the business to design, test and improve the forecasting suite for the business
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the TM1 Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. High level of systems knowledge and experience within TM1
2. A strong background within finance (ideally a part or qualified accountant)
3. Experience as TM1 developer, analyst or administrator within an end user or consultancy capacity.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Please apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only suitable candidates matching client criteria will be contacted.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]