IBM COGNOS TM1 LEAD / PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
To be eligible to apply for this role, you must have TM1 Consulting experience and have full working rights in Australia
My client has identified TM1 as a the planning and OLAP technology of choice and has the need for a TM1 lead to manage the end-to-end development life-cycle of TM1 applications. This is a full time opportunity based in the Sydney CBD.
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit and document planning and analytics business requirements
- In partnership with the programme manager ensure that business requirements are appropriately prioritised for development and a logical roadmap for TM1 development is created and maintained
- Act as the overall owner and architect for TM1, formulating best practice strategies, principles and guidelines and ensuring that future development complies with these
- Translate requirements into best practice TM1 designs, optimising the use of cubes, dimensions etc. to maximise performance and usability
- Design an appropriate security model that meets the needs of business users and complies with the overall information security policies of the organisation
- Work with programme management to ensure that the time and cost implications of TM1 Development are understood and accounted for
- Develop TM1 applications to meet the needs of business users
- Direct and quality assure the work of multiple TM1 developers and/or third-party providers
- Ensure that an effective development lifecycle is followed incorporating robust unit testing
- Create and maintain technical and administrative documentation
- Effective transfer of knowledge to the business as usual support function
- Act as the expert trouble-shooter for issues that the helpdesk is unable to resolve
- Own the TM1 training strategy and provide training to end-users as and when required
- Self-starter able to operate with minimum supervision.
- Experience of managing teams of 3 to 5 people in a technical delivery environment.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of delivering data focused projects.
Please apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only suitable candidates matching client criteria will be contacted.
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]