QBE is one of the top 20 global general insurers and is recognised as Australia's largest international insurance and Reinsurance Company, with operations in 37 countries around the world.
Working at QBE, we recognise the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and support a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/life/work balance.
We offer you a dynamic workplace culture, one that values and leverages the unique ideas, capabilities and experiences you bring irrespective of where you are in the world. We believe this strengthens our ability to deliver on our business goals, particularly as it relates to innovation, growth and our focus on customers.
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will work as part of a team which services the Data & Analytics components of regulatory requests for QBE ANZO. This is a new role created to service the growing need for regulatory reporting. The role will report to the Regulatory Reporting Lead.
- You will be expected to adhere to an established procedure for delivering data for regulatory bodies which includes documenting process and testing/reconciliation approaches
- Support the Regulatory Reporting Lead in the provision of data and information requested of QBE ANZO by regulators
- You will be required to consult with SMEs within the Legal/Compliance, Actuarial, Product and Finance functions and may form part of QBE wide project teams
What does success look like?
- Technical skills, specifically in relation to data extraction and manipulation (e.g. SQL, SAS)
- Confident in consulting with SMEs within the business to resolve issues (e.g. Actuarial, Legal, Finance, Product)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, with specific reference to testing and reconciliation of data
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to interpret requirements and apply business knowledge to develop solutions
- Understanding the business of insurance and the products QBE provides
At QBE, you will be provided with a competitive remuneration structure and benefits, in an environment that offers support, and encourages career development and learning.
We offer a range of benefits and discounts including:
- Paid Parental leave (inclusive of paid superannuation during this time)
- Secondment opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Paid volunteer leave
- Purchased leave
- Product discounts
- Superannuation matching
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
For more information, click the APPLY button to submit your details.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]