Australian Capital Territory
AccessHQ is Australia’s most experienced quality assurance and testing consultancy and we’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Canberra team.
Our Human Quality philosophy is our differentiator. While everyone else is commoditising assurance and testing, we are customising quality for the digital era. For this new era, we believe a new approach is required. Our approach factors in the tried and trusted methods of the past, but also updates it for the business realities of the digital era. We work to bring business and IT together to deliver a quality product for the customer. The industry is used to the concept of a system integrator; we are your quality integrator.
To be successful you will:
- Have a proven track record in software solution sales and account management
- Have a proven track record in selling services into large Federal Government clients (preferred) or State Government clients
- Have demonstrated experience in contract negotiation and management
- Have demonstrated experience in writing and coordinating tender and RFQ responses
- Have demonstrated experience working with service delivery and dealing with any associated issues in a prompt manner
- Be a great people manager, focussing on
- Ensuring people understand what is required of them
- Ensuring employee satisfaction is high
- Dealing with day-to-day issues quickly and efficiently
- Building high performing teams
On a personal level you will:
- Be a confident, highly motivated self-starter
- Have excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Be an excellent relationship builder
- Have great attention to detail
- Be highly professional
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- We provide a friendly, collaborative and constructive environment
- We provide a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package with excellent uncapped commission models
- We empower you to be responsible for the experience of your own customers, managing those relationships from the start.
This is an opportunity to add value to a passionate team that wants to change the industry it works in. You will have the opportunity to build a challenging and rewarding career working with a visionary senior management team with a unique vision; Human Quality.
If this sounds like the career you're looking for please click 'Apply Now' and attach an up to date Resume and Cover Letter. For further information or a confidential, no obligation chat please contact (email hidden)
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]