Ensure Recruitment - Seek Award Winner - Best Small Specialist
A leading financial services client is currently looking for a Solution Designer for a permanent role based in Melbourne CBD. The Solution Designer will ensure that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Solution Architecture, and act as a bridge between the Development team and the Architects for all designs.
You will be responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high level design for the "IT Solution" in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture.
- Wholly responsible for leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high level design for the “IT Solution” in a project/program,
in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture.
- During the high level design, responsible for:
- The Identification and escalation of any potential gaps in the target solution architecture, including likely impact of gaps
- The identification and resolution of any issues relating to non-functional requirements e.g. Security, capacity, performance etc...
- Responsible for ensuring the solution design will deliver against project/program requirements and document the solution/requirements traceability
- Contribute to, and oversight of, the development of the detailed design
- Provide specialist advice to the business, Solution architects regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance
- Identify and resolve cross-release, project and asset team issues that impact the solution integrity
- Assess change requests for impact to overall project/program design and escalate deviations from agreed solution architecture, highlighting likely impact
- Contribute to the maintenance of a central knowledge repository for design models, pattern repositories, relevant guidelines and standards, and project deliverables.
Key Experience Required:
- 5+ years Technology experience which includes Design, Development and Support activities
- Exposure to programming language, preferably Java-j2ee
- Experience in BPM and Integration tools
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
- Exposure to architecture principles
- Experience in Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Design/ Development experience across Enterprise Process Automation
- Systems integration experience in complex technology environments involving transaction processing, web delivery, message integration and data warehousing components.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]