IDP Education Ltd
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers,
we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
To provide Student Placement business systems and process expertise relating to existing and new digital systems to support business operations and the implementation of the customer experience product roadmap.
This role will involve documenting business requirements, identifying training needs, managing the product backlog and other SME inputs needed to ensure successful delivery of the digital transformation for the IDP network and its associated customers.
The role will involve the need to analyse, identify and provide solutions to end users that enable IDP processes and systems to effectively support the network as well as liaise with Key Business Stakeholders. In addition, as a senior member of the team, this role will also require supporting the work of the Business Owner of Student Placement Operational Systems where required.
- Identify frontline business processes aligned with the overall business requirements
- Identify and analyse areas for improvement relating to business systems, process, workflows and customer service
- Identification of business processes and best practices
- Identification of changes required and that may impact end user business operations
- Gather a detailed account of all business requirements through engagement with key stakeholders and customer ambassadors
- Engage with wider network resources to ensure that subject matter expertise is aligned within the global IDP context
- Identify, investigate and assess gaps and issues and recommend solution options to the business
- Identify when a problem may require supporting communications and/or stakeholder management and execute as such when required
- Partner with Delight team, BTSS, Customer Ambassadors and external vendors to define suitable solutions to meet requirements via a co-designed backlog
- Evaluate systems and process impacts and issues relating to requested requirements
- Review proposed solutions for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in development of stakeholder communications where required
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Verification Testing (PVT) to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of solutions
- Ensure high internal network customer satisfaction with solutions delivered
- Ensure all backlog items are co-designed with customer ambassadors and frontline users
- Plan and facilitate co-design workshops and communications where required
- Provide input and sign off to comms creator to ensure the communication accurately deliver clear messages on the changes made to system and process to an agreed timeline
- Review user guides as required to help the end users learn the new or changes system and process
- Produce documentation to support new business process or system functionality, including any operational maintenance procedures required for the continued successful use of the functionality
- Take ownership on behalf of the business to ensure that the ultimate solution will be in accordance with the business requirements
- Act as a specialist for a number of functional and system areas to contribute to building capability by mentoring other staff.
- Provide operational support as required to enable business continuity
- Work closely with business to analyse requirement and provide the interface between business, project teams and solution providers-
- Provide senior business analytical support on a consulting basis to branches within the IDP network business
- Represent operational systems for the Business Owner where required. Including decision making and sign-off
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in international student placement through being an international student (this requirement can be adjusted for the right candidate)
- Ability to identify opportunities for process development and improvement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders, external vendors/consultants and the ability to relate both technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex scenarios
- Understanding of implications of change
- Sound knowledge of business operations
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong solutions orientation in regard to front office processes
- Prepared to be coached, with the flexibility to learn business processes
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Agile Delivery
- Business analyst experience
- Experience using JIRA or similar Agile development software applications
- Experience in Operations and operational systems
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]