Geeks2U Pty Limited
We are Australia's leading provider of on-site computer repairs and technology support for homes and businesses. We deliver prompt, no fuss, same day services to customers in both metropolitan and regional areas right across Australia.
Our services include repair of hardware and software, wireless and wired network set-up, virus and spyware prevention and removal, device setup (from Smart TVs, to tablets and smartphones), data backup and recovery solutions and just about any other type of technology support our customers require at their homes or offices.
About the opportunity:
We are looking to engage additional independent contractors in Sutherland to help us keep up with demand.
We work with hundreds of self-employed IT experts across Australia, filling the gaps in their week with our work.
How it works:
You select the suburbs you wish to cover, your availability (no minimum), your competency level against our various skillsets (PCs, Macs, Servers, etc.) and the bookings come through via SMS and email. All this is done via your own login to our proprietary web-based platform and smartphone apps (iOS, Android and Windows).
What you'll do:
- Troubleshoot/resolve tech problems on-site
- Build rapport with customers
- Using the app, finalise each job on-site including invoice and processing credit card on file
- Provide follow-up support to customers if required.
What you'll need:
- A strong history of providing technology support in both home and office environments, over a variety of platforms (e.g. PC, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.)
- 2+ years of on-site experience preferred
- Great communication skills; the ability to explain technical issues in 'plain English'
- Own reliable, well-maintained vehicle
- Laptop/tablet and basic troubleshooting equipment
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
What's in it for you:
- A generous share of the service charge to the customer
- The bulk of the margin on parts you supply
- Additional commissions on any of our other products you sell
- Invoices paid weekly via EFT
- The full support of our back office admin team, 7 days a week
If you like the sound of this business opportunity, please email your company or professional profile with a covering letter to (email hidden).
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Due to the requirements of this opportunity, a criminal history check will be undertaken on preferred applicants.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]