TactiCall Recruitment Services
- Award winning Contact Centre located in Nundah
- Fantastic long-term career opportunities
- Salary c$58,800 p.a. plus super and great benefits
Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $72 billion in funds for over 566,000 members and is committed to working with their members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees. QSuper recently celebrated the first-year anniversary of becoming an open fund and have welcomed thousands of new members to the QSuper feeling.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees,
and their culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Their employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values of;
United, Spirited, Courageous, Accomplished
You’ll be working in a highly supportive environment and they pride themselves on their fantastic organisational culture.
As a result of QSuper’s success and recent growth, they currently have a number of permanent opportunities for Member Solutions Officers based at their Nundah office.
Working in a high-volume Contact Centre, you will provide exceptional customer service, identifying opportunities to enhance the member experience through phone, email, face to face and digital channels. You will be the first point of contact for QSuper’s members, providing accurate and expert technical information and when appropriate, general financial advice. You will focus on having engaging conversations with members to ensure their immediate and longer-term needs are realised with ease. Reporting to one of the Member Solutions Team Leaders, you will actively contribute to the team and business units’ performance standards, whilst promoting a customer service culture within the Contact Centre.
Commencing on Monday 24 September, you will attend a comprehensive seven (7) week induction and training program where you will gain a formal qualification in financial services (RG146). You will also have regular coaching and development sessions that will provide you with additional opportunities for learning and growth.
The ideal Member Solutions Officer will have:
- Proven experience or demonstrable ability to work successfully within a team in a high-volume customer service environment;
- Strong knowledge and understanding or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of the superannuation, or related industries and legislation;
- Demonstrated experience in the use and application of windows-based applications and general management information systems;
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems and provide meaningful solutions that maximise customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with staff from diverse backgrounds and to promote a safe workplace that is free from discrimination and harassment;
- Adaptability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment and the ability to demonstrate resilience in the face of organisational change; and
- A desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
At QSuper, they are proud to champion respect and value diversity amongst their employees to support an inclusive workplace. They are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
Click on the 'Apply’ button and follow the prompts. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume and complete all details for a prompt acknowledgement of your application. You must have full unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for these positions.
Please note: we reserve the right to close applications at any time based on the volume of applications received. So, don’t wait act now for these amazing service opportunities.
Should you require more information before submitting your application, please contact El or Neneh at TactiCall Recruitment on 07 3831 6333 during business hours.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and Linkedin
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]