Randstad - Technologies
For a long-standing client of Randstad Technologies' - a well renowned Professional Services company in Melbourne CBD - we are currently seeking an experienced IT Service Desk Professional to take on a permanent role, working on a mix of BAU and project work.
The successful candidate will join a small, but high performing team who's focus is to drive quality customer service support and firm profitability, through collaboration, innovation and standardisation. You will report directly to the IT Manager who will provide mentorship and guidance wherever possible.
This organization has an open-plan office and promotes a collaborative and flexible work environment.
IT is situated with the rest of the business and every Friday the teams get together to socialize over drinks. There is an open door policy and you are encouraged to bring your new ideas to the leadership team.
- Manage IT Service desk queries within the agreed Service Level agreements (SLA’s)
- Provide IT support to staff and directors; assist with audio visual requirements in meeting rooms as required
- Promptly, efficiently and effectively attending to requests from users, both internal and external in the most professional, friendly and service oriented manner
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request; Coordinate staff On Boarding and Off Boarding processes
Required experience, skills and qualities:
- Trustworthy and reliable with a 'can do' attitude
- Approachable and willing to help others
- Have a good technical knowledge and understanding of PC’s, LAN’s and Microsoft desktop and Server operating systems (Active Directory administration & Windows Server administration experience)
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure, achieve objectives and manage competing priorities whilst managing day to day enquiries and dealing with constant interruptions
- *Experience with Office 356, Citrix and AWS is preferable but not a must
If this opportunity sounds to be of interest and you would like to hear more, please apply with an updated CV and we will be in contact to arrange an interview.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]