TactiCall Recruitment Services
- Permanent full-time positions
- Strong solutions focus – service and retention
- Burke Street - Melbourne CBD
Sunsuper has been recognised as one of Australia’s top superannuation funds, winning Money magazine’s Best Super Fund Manager 2018. They are also proud to have been awarded SuperRatings' Fund of the Year 2018, and both Chant West and Super Review's Super Fund of the Year 2017. As a top 10 Australian Super Fund they are team who are passionate about making dreams come true for over 1.3 million members and they have over $55 billion in funds under management.
There has never been a better time to join our team as we expand our National Contact Centre in our Melbourne site.
What will you do?
Working as a Customer Interactions Representative for Sunsuper gives you the rare opportunity to change people’s lives and make dreams come true as a regular part of your day.
Your day will see you taking inbound calls from members where you will spend time engaging with them and getting to understand their needs. Some of these calls will involve updating personal details, rolling over funds and once qualified, providing general financial advice. At times this position is highly emotive and would suit those that can separate from this to allow the best resolution for the customer despite the circumstances at hand. In line with the strong service and engagement focus of the role you will also take responsibility for ensuring member retention and that new members see the outstanding service they can expect from Sunsuper.
When will I do it?
You will enjoy a Monday to Friday rotating roster between the hours of 8am and 6.30pm. No weekend work is required and after probation you will have the opportunity to work just 19 days per month. As a permanent employee you will enjoy a salary of $62,000 +14% super, leave benefits and the opportunity to participate in the performance based incentive program.
How will I succeed?
Following your initial induction/training period of 5 weeks, Sunsuper provides you with a very comprehensive and well supported 4 month learning pathway where you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop all the skills required to provide this unique service to your members and succeed in the role.
What will you bring to the role?
- A real passion for customer service and a genuine interest in helping people - this is not just a job but an opportunity to change lives.
- A desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- Enjoy working through problems and providing solutions with a view to customer engagement and retention.
- An understanding of contact centre environments and also the desire to provide exceptional phone service to members.
- A high level of interpersonal sensitivity to deal with sensitive situations.
- Strength as a team player who also has the ability to work autonomously while providing individual phone service to members.
- High levels of resilience and self management with the ability to receive and provide constructive feedback
These positions commence on 10 September 2018 however in order to be considered for the role, you will participate in a comprehensive, pre-employment recruitment process. Final outcomes will be reached allowing for a 2 week notice period....so why not apply now and be on the right career path to make dreams come true!
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident to apply for these positions. Please be aware that several professional pre-employment checks may be undertaken on shortlisted applicants including but not limited to Criminal History checks.
Please click the apply button and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume and complete all contact details including your email address for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]