At Corestaff, We pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with you onsite, and providing incentives for you to do a great job. Feel like part of the team, not just another worker sent to an assignment and forgotten about.
Our client is seeking an experienced Boilermaker for their project based in Port Kembla. This is a great opportunity to pick up immediate work with a large and reputable employer. As this is a casual assignment the work will be until early September 2018. During this period you will be working Monday to Friday (2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday shift required) on 10 hour shifts.
The work primarily consists on Installing and finishing, handrails, piping and structural steel (carbon welding only)
- Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- ARC Welding Skills
- Available to start work on Tuesday 17th July 2018
- Availability to work 5/6 days per week on 10 hour shifts (Two Saturday’s and one Sunday shift required)
- A ”don’t let the crew down” attitude
To become a part of the Corestaff Crew, please click the 'Apply Now' link to submit your application and contact Alison Hodgson or Margaret Rehayem today on 02 8881 0901 to discuss further.
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]