Rural & Remote division
Are you seeking a sea change? Love warmer weather and would welcome a relaxed lifestyle?
This is your opportunity to travel to rural and remote locations throughout Australia, expand your cultural diversity and earn great $$ whilst making a difference in the community.
Healthcare Australia are seeking experienced surgical and orthopaedic nurses for NT's largest university teaching hospital. Located in Darwin, this site offers exposure to a wide range of surgical conditions, with a significant proportion of indigenous patients, it is a bust and productive department. With a minimum of 6 months work on offer or permanent opportunities, free travel and organised accommodation, make the move today!
Healthcare Australia is a leader in the healthcare recruitment industry and our contracts team, specialise in placing the best candidates in the most attractive locations around Australia. Healthcare Australia pride themselves on delivering quality service and this is the reason our candidates love working for us.
Successful applicants should possess the following:
- 3+ years full time Surgical and Or Orthopaedic experience
- Available to commence between August -December 2018.
- Full Time employment will be expected to work rotation roster of early, late, nights and weekends.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Must have Full working rights in Australia (Sponsorship not available)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Healthcare Australia’s benefits include:
- Your personal consultant, who supports you while on and off contract, and a 24/7 after hours service
- Experience the beauty of working in Rural and Remote locations around Australia
- Accommodation and Travel incentives - Travel subsidies available (T&C;'s apply)
- Free access to online training = CPD points
- $500 reimbursement on applicable training and education courses once completed a minimum 6-week contract. **T&Cs; apply
- earn bonuses for referring other successful nurses
- Opportunity to extend, or even travel interstate
If you'd like to become part of the largest nursing team in Australia then please apply now and forward your resume to (email hidden)
FULLY QUALIFIED BARBER WANTED ON SATURDAYS.... Part-Time positions Available at our shop in King st. Looking for someone who is trustworthy, dedicated and passionate about providing quality fades an [...]
Fyne Cutz is a Sydney-based Independent Record Label and Management Company that prides itself on working with, and developing the brightest young musical talents. We are seeking a record label and a [...]
must be available during lunch must have an experience [...]
Slurp Soup and Salad Bar in the heart of the Perth CBD is looking for a DISHWASHER/COUNTERHAND (approx. 20hrs a week) to join our friendly and quality driven team. You will be required to greet and se [...]