From the finest dining restaurants to lively buffets we are one of the world's most exciting catering and business service providers. At Restaurant Associates we are dedicated to providing exceptional culinary experiences.
We currently have a spot on our team for a Corporate Receptionist who will be responsible for providing a professional, polite and efficient reception service as well as the day to day running of the catering operation. To be based at a financial institution’s offices in the CBD, you'll own the reception operation along with assisting with service of the meeting rooms according to business demands. This is a great PT role required Mon-Fri, weekends off!
A day in the life -
- Provide a warm,
professional, friendly and welcoming style of service to customers and clients at all times
- Follow established procedures with regard to both expected and unexpected arrivals, coordinating with in-house security as appropriate
- Book meeting rooms and in-room catering whilst providing accurate and relevant information
- Assist with the catering service and operations
- Register in-coming and out-going correspondence
- Ensure emails, intranet and phone enquiries are managed in a timely manner
- Manage and document client issues in the first instance
A bit about you -
- Ideally you’ll bring a couple of years comparable reception/client service experience
- You’ll be a great communicator and you’ll be able to tailor your language appropriate to your audience
- You’ll bring a strong attention to detail and be extremely organised
- Immaculate personal presentation will be considered a priority of yours
- You’ll bring a genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering platinum service
- You’ll be discreet when required, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts. Please note: We will be proactively progressing applications prior to the advertised closing date.
If this sound like you – Apply now!
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]