Verity Consulting Pty Ltd
- Deal with tier one mining houses and maintenance engineering companies
- Highly consultative and strategic thinker required
- Ability to sell is essential
This is truly a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s market leaders in Corrosion Control Solutions. Trading for over 40 years, they pride themselves on supplying high end products, cutting-edge technology and valued consulting services to the Construction, Engineering, Maintenance, Civil and Resources industries. True to their mission of being pioneers, they work highly collaboratively to empower their teams and achieve unprecedented growth.
As Territory Manager – North Queensland you will play an active part in facilitating further growth for this dynamic business.
As Territory Manager you will have overall responsibility for developing new business and maintaining close relationships with existing customers throughout your territory. You will work closely with management in setting the strategic direction for the state, ensuring you have carefully planned initiatives to maximise local market share and win new business.
You are a highly organised sales professional with a minimum four years in B2B sales. Mechanically minded, with an engineering or technical background, you are a values driven consultative seller with a high level of integrity.
Other Attributes include:
- Being highly customer focused with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to identify opportunities and nurture relationships with multiple influencers
- Possessing excellent communication skills
- Being proficient in MS Office products including Excel
- Past experience selling supplier contracts and through a tender process
We invite you to apply for this position if you are looking to make an impact in an innovative company that is committed to growth, working alongside high performing individuals who believe in winning as a team. OTE for this role sits between $180K and $200K, consisting of base salary, superannuation, company car and highly lucrative bonus and commission structure.
Sounds like the next step in your career? Then simply click “Apply” and follow the prompts to confidentially guide you through the rest of the application process. Alternatively, call Sally van der Merwe on 0430 039 625 if you have any further questions.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]