Our client is a nationally renowned earth moving equipment hire business who has recently experience substantial growth across multiple locations in Australia. Due to this growth, they are looking to recruit qualified technicians to support the service department in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
This role will see you reporting to the local service manager while working autonomously with your provided local client base, you will be required to provide a high level service to fork hire and access clients through utilising your expertise knowledge and experience.
- Carry out planned maintenance and inspections on your provided local client base
- Repair any forklifts or equipment that is damaged and needs attention
- Assist in new machine builds and commissioning
- Provide modification services and understand your customers unique modification requirements
- Overhaul equipment when required
- Provide an efficient service on all equipment while providing expertise advice to local clients
- Previous experience working within the earthmoving equipment industry is desirable
- Have previous experience in Electrical and Hydraulic maintenance
- Diesel mechanical background is desirable
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Hold high integrity, honesty and reliability with a team player approach
In return our client will provide OEM and internal training, fully equipped service vehicle that can be used for personal use, a wide range of equipment, availability of overtime and quality facilities with ability to work completely autonomously.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button, if you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role please contact Sarah Cassidy on 0450 566 975
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]