HCL Australia Services Pty Ltd
HCL Technologies is a global transformational enterprise with significant presence in Australia and New Zealand. Our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland and Wellington offers an integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D; services and BPO by leveraging its extensive global offshore infrastructure that impact and redefine the core of our clients' business. For more information, please visit us atwww.hcltech.com
Job Title- Sr. System Administrator(Exchange/AD)
Duration- Full term Permanent
Our Infrastructure Services practice is looking for a cross skilled senior systems administrator with Exchange O365 and Active directory skills. You will be providing local touch point services working to deliver the service as per IT best processes in a manner which minimize downtime.
- Experience on implementing and maintaining On-Premise Exchange and Hybrid / Office 365 and Active Directory solutions in large scale environment.
- Responsible to implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Exchange server security through secure access & monitoring, control, and routine security evaluations.
- Migrations experience from legacy Exchange versions or third party messaging applications to Exchange 2016 or Exchange Online.
- Performs independent analysis of the existing enterprise Microsoft Exchange architecture and new architecture.
- Stays up to date on O365 changes MS releases around each O365 product including Exchange Online.
- Hands on experience on Server upgrade from 2010 -> 2013 -> to 2016
- Hands on experience in decommissioning the Exchange 2010/2013 server.
- Develop, Maintain and update O365 governance documentation with O365 product owners.
- Maintain PowerShell scripts used to managesupport the O365 environment for multiple apps--Azure, Groups.
- Should have knowledge about front end/back end, OWA, RPC/HTTP and active sync configuration.
- Extensive knowledge and Experience on 2003/2008/2012 Active Directory Services
- Expertise on Active Directory components - Forests, Trust, Domain Controllers, AD Partitions, FSMO Roles, Sites, Subnets, Replications, AD backup/Restore etc.
- Expertise on designing, implementing and troubleshooting GPOs (Group Policy)
- Expertise on DNS Management (Internal and External)
- Expertise on Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Experience on supporting Network and Authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, RPC, NTLM etc..)
- Troubleshooting skills on NTFRS, AD replications, Global Catalog, Login and Authentication issues, RBAC etc
- Expertise on Active Directory Certification Services (ADCS)
HCL Australia offers a unique opportunity where your employer puts you first and customers second.At HCL, we believe in EMPLOYEE FIRST. HCL's enlightened approach to employee development focus on giving people whatever they need to succeed: be it a virtual assistant or talent transformation sabbaticals; expert guidance or fast track growth; inner peace or democratic empowerment.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]