Our client is a small firm of Chartered Accountants offering personal service with the origins of the firm dating back to the 1950’s, and are currently seeking an experienced Taxation Accountant to join their Adelaide CBD fringe based branch.
This is a full time, permanent position and is available for an immediate start (will wait for notice periods as required).
You will be working closely with the Principal on a range of clients. You will have an outstanding work ethic with strong people skills as well as good technical knowledge.
We will assist with ongoing professional development and offer current technology and a professional working environment.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:-
- Preparation of financial accounts, BAS, income tax returns and other records from a wide variety of client information
- Calculation of capital gains and maintenance of capital gains records
Your experience, skill set and qualifications will include:-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computing skills (MS Office Intermediate)
- Dependable and reliable
- Good knowledge of accounting practice and tax law
- Speedy and accurate discharge of the above duties more important than specific qualifications
- three plus years in an accounting office
- Exposure to researching tax law
- High competency with the full suite of accountancy and taxation software, preferably MYOB AE/AO
- Banklink and BGL experience well regarded but not required
On offer is an attractive salary package commensurate with your level of experience, as well as the opportunity to develop your long term career within an established and professional organisation.
We will be contacting applicants on the same or next day as your application with a view to short listing your details directly to our client.
Salary Range:- Attractive base salary, dependent on experience level
Location:- Adelaide CBD fringe, On site carparking and close to railway station
Position Type:- Permanent Full Time, Permanent Residency required
Verve Process:- Please check your Email SPAM folder as we will forward an email questionnaire
Our client has requested that all applications are handled through Verve Recruitment for an initial short listing process, and that applicants do not make direct contact with the client.
Our process is very straight forward but does require your co-operation & input. Upon receiving your application we will forward an email questionnaire (please check your junk / spam email folder). We will review all replies to the email questionnaire and will invite suitable applicants to have a professional and formal telephone interview. Successful applicants will be short listed directly to our client.
All Verve adverts are real and active
Privacy Statement:- We reserve the right to and may choose to forward applicants collected information to the employer in relation to this position.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]