TactiCall Recruitment Services
- Brisbane location (Lytton)
- Full Time – Temp to Perm
- Large stable employer – new opportunities
Our client is a Canadian owned, privately held company with a reputation for aggressive market penetration and a diverse distribution network. Their reputation has earned us many recognition and appreciation awards from major retailers and has forged strong relationships with suppliers around the world. The company has grown into a diversified and highly automated global entity.
Your day will see you taking inbound calls and attending to inbound email requests addressing customer inquiries and orders received at their Brisbane office.
You will be acting as a central point of communication between the customer’s requests and the company's ability to deliver on a time basis. Primary duties are to attend to incoming telephone calls or fax communications and entering orders onto the main frame program. You will ensure that all aspects of legislation, regulations and internal quality or safety requirements are complied with. In order to maximise potential sales and Recochem entitlements tele-marketing - outward bound sales or pro active calling is conducted on a regular basis.
To be successful in the role:
- A certificate in business administration or experience in a similar environment as well as computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, strong service focus and excellent telephone manner
- Organisational skills such as time management
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client's values:
Focus on the Customer.
Act with a Sense of Urgency.
Foster Teamwork and Mutual Respect.
Promote and Recognise Innovation and Creativity.
Strive for Operational Excellence.
What is on offer:
- Rotating full-time (38 hours per week) Monday to Friday business hours
- Full Time roles available $28.06/hr + super (Temporary rate). $48,000 -50,000 p.a. + super when Permanent with salary review and career progression.
- Long term temporary to permanent position commencing immediately.
How to Apply:
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume today..
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]