Verity Consulting Pty Ltd
- Legacy opportunity – carve your name in to the history books
- Develop this niche solution through Developers and Architects
- Focused hunter with strong understanding of Commercial Building industry
This is truly a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s market leaders in Automotive Parking Solutions within the Luxury Home and Multi-Residential markets. Trading for over 20 years, they work closely with Developers, Architects and Commercial Builders; and have built a strong reputation of supplying effective solutions to complex projects. True to their values of pioneering and innovating, together with teamwork, they have achieved exceptional growth. And as National Business Development Manager - Parking,
you will play an active part in helping to further facilitate their ongoing growth and market domination.
The main purpose of the role is to grow and develop this niche offering, nationally. You will work closely with Developers, Architects, Builders and Engineers to ensure a smooth and cost-effective project. You will actively seek new business and manage existing accounts while upholding the corporate image of the business.
You are a highly organised sales professional, a natural problem solver who thinks strategically. Mechanically minded, you can read and disseminate detailed technical drawings and specifications. You have a history of forging strong relationships with Architects, Developers and Engineers and understand what’s involved with selling through a specification process.
Other Attributes include:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Being a solution seller with a highly consultative manner
- Having extensive contract management experience
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly with international suppliers
- Excellent follow up and pipeline management skills
- Experience in managing long lead times and sales cycles
- Always staying up to date with changes to legislation across each state
We invite you to apply for this position if you are looking to make an impact in a company that is committed to growing whilst maintaining an innovative, entrepreneurial culture. Working alongside high performing individuals you will love being part of a group who believe in winning as a team. Expect a lucrative base salary, superannuation car allowance and required business tools. Most exciting, is the opportunity to carve out your name in history as the person who worked for the market leader that put this cutting-edge construction solution on the map in Australia.
Sounds like the next step in your career? Then simply click “Apply” and follow the prompts to confidentially guide you through the rest of the application process. Alternatively, call Sally van der Merwe on 0430 039 625 if you have any further questions.
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]