- A leading health provider with salary packaging advantages
- Casual work availability over a 24/7 roster
- Salary base rate of $25.11 + 25% casual loading + super
Let us introduce ourselves…
Monash Health is Victoria’s leading integrated health provider serving the South-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. With over 16,000 staff located across 40+ sites we offer the community quality patient health care covering an entire lifespan from pre-birth to palliative care, for all groups and stages of life.
To meet the demands across our sites and deliver experienced support staff requirements,
Monash Health Bureau is a workforce unit responsible for casual staff workloads and operate alongside you to create a flexible work life balance.
- Attractive employee salary sacrificing with pre-tax advantages
- Casual work with flexibility over 24-hour service
- Various work locations in South East Melbourne
- Professional ongoing training and team support
- Health and wellbeing initiatives, including access to staff gym
- Uniform and training to support your knowledge & growth
Your role as a Casual Security Officer is to provide an environment for our community to feel safe and secure by having a strong focus on service and patient minded care. With capacity to work across multiple facilities, you will deliver hands on support and assistance for high priority and ongoing general duties. This exciting role is in an ever-changing setting so flexibility is required and at times you may need to be available at short notice.
- Clear communication skills with a professional work ethic
- Experience within critical or emergency procedures is an advantage
- Current Victorian Security Guard and Crowd Controller Licence
- Certificate III or Certificate II in Security Operations (Unarmed Guard and Crowd Control)
- Basic computer knowledge and technical ability
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Relevant Australian working rights/visa
Get in touch…
Click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process.
Any offer of employment will be confirmed on the successful outcome of a Police Check and Working with Children’s Check.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in this instance. If you have previously been unsuccessful in your application to our casual bank you are required to gain a minimum 12 months’ further experience before reapplying.
Enquiries: Alex McPhail
Ph: 03 9265 7863
Applications Close: 31/08/2018
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]