Our client is one of the most successful privately-owned companies in the commercial construction industry.
Engaged in commercial and industrial hydraulic services, the company can be found working throughout Western Australia and in the past has undertaken projects throughout the Asia Pacific.
They specialise in Hydraulic Services for Major Commercial Construction, Industrial, Civil Construction and Resource Sectors. The client provides services to Hospitals / Health Care Facilities, Multi-Storey and High Rise Office and Residential developments, Shopping Centers, Schools and Universities, Defense work, Mining / Industrial...
The company is looking for Drainer plumbers to start working on some of their high class commercial projects in and around Perth area.
Relevant experience and qualifications needed:
- Laying sewer, stormwater, water mains & utilities including gas, will be first rate.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- A clear understanding of how to shoot levels and read plans is essential for this role.
- Water and Wastewater works to perform new works
- Valves, pipework and fittings, sewers, sewer overflows, etc - Water property services and sewer connection points
- Pump stations and associated equipment - Clearing of sanitary drains - Confined space entry and live sewer work
- Trade qualified and relevant tickets. Excavator license would be advantageous.
0421 810 121
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]