Go Recruitment Australia
Ok, Guys and Gals we have multiple positions that are now available for an immediate start for experienced Property Managers & Senior Property Managers. Multiple positions located within Inner CBD Fringe, Inner North Brisbane and South West Brisbane suburbs.
Come join these fantastic & vibrant teams on a full-time basis and settle in for winter!
Your experience in Property Management is highly sought and you will be renumerated accordingly.
If you are looking for a Property Manager or Senior Property Manager role with a team of experts who provide a excellent working culture, work life balance and take care of their staff- look no further!
These positions are available for an immediate start
Previous experience with a minimum of 2-3 years within a current Property Management role with the ability to manage a medium size portfolios are required for most positions sought.
Expanding organisations requiring dedicated and passionate Property Managers to join their teams. Our current roles are located within Inner City Fringe/CBD, East Brisbane and South-West locations.
Tasks performed will include:
- Routine Inspections
- Property Maintenance Coordination and Management
- Property Administration
- Liaising with Owners and Tenants
- Lease Administration
For these positions the applicant must possess:
- Current QLD Real Estate Registration
- Minimum 2-3 years within current Property Management role
- Current Driver's Licence and own vehicle
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Console/ REST or Property Tree and advantage
- Strong attention to detail skills
- High level of communication-both written and verbal and time management skills,
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and be immaculately presented
On offer is our client's commitment to you
- Stable working environment
- Attractive salary and bonus structure. Salary ranges $50,000 - $60,000 + Super ( based on location and role)
- Professional office and team
- Ongoing Training
- Excellent Career Progression
- Work- life balance
Fantastic opportunity for Property Managers to join dynamic and progressive agencies.
Send your resume now as these Property Management positions won't last long.
Please contact Gavin on 0405 707 947 for a confidential discussion and location of roles or to enquire on other opportunities suited to your experience within Property Management
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]