Emirates Leisure Retail (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
Based in the hustle and bustle of Sydney Airport, we are looking for Full time Supervisors to join our amazing team.
Why join our team?
Since 2009, Emirates Leisure Retail has been focused on changing the way food & beverage offerings are presented in airports. Our outlets are award winning, in 2017 winning 7 FAB awards globally, 4 of which were for our Australian outlets.
With over 90 Hudsons Coffee outlets and 16 bars / restaurants in our portfolio (and expanding!!) we take pride in developing our teams and taking a journey together to grow our business and ourselves! Our Supervisors are passionate and driven and a big part of what keeps our customers coming back for more.
Working within the airport environment is fun and the buzz of excitement around customers is infectious.
Our Supervisors are:
- FOCUSED on delivering exceptional customer service.
- FRESH in their approach to their work and willing to bring new ideas to the table.
- SHARING their passion, knowledge and love of food with their team.
- RESULTS focused on providing the best customer experience that keeps them coming back for more.
- COLLABORATIVE within the team and our different brands.
The perks for Supervisor in our business:
- Working in a global business means career opportunities are endless
- Renowned brands
- Ongoing training and development
- Continuous training
- Opportunity to be involved in work outside of your role, we have different avenues to grow your love of coffee and the brand
- Team Member Discounts
If you feel that you are the right person and enjoy all aspects of Customer Service then we would love to hear from you!
It is a requirement for all successful applicants to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which requires a full background and criminal history check. All roles offered will be conditional on applicants being able to successfully obtain an ASIC.
To be considered for this role, you will also require a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible Persons (RP) Badge.
Mimsie Licensed Cafe requires an experienced Barista to join the team. 15 -20 hours per week including some weekends. Must be an experienced barista and also enjoy customer service. Open 6am - 3pm [...]
• - Earn money fast by completing short, online surveys. • - Can complete surveys on the go, using the smartphone app, or at home on your computer • - Money withdrawals available once your accou [...]
Farm labouring job for hardworking person who is fit and healthy. 100 klms north of Sydney. Preference given to someone who has previously worked on farms and in hot conditions. Labouring Duties ma [...]
TOT Electrical is a rapidly growing Electrical provider with a unique safety and customer focus. We believe in providing service excellence and quality through great people and strong partnerships. T [...]