Emirates Leisure Retail (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
Come join our amazing team at Sydney International Airport!
Why join our team?
Inspire your senses! It's a known fact that coffee stimulates the mind, and that's what we are looking for at Hudsons Coffee. Coffee lovers and their baristas share a passion for that perfect cup of coffee. Australian Coffee culture is on trend and now other international markets are replicating the café culture we know and love. We are looking for Managers who want to create this experience for our customers.
Since 2009, Emirates Leisure Retail has been focused on changing the way food & beverage offerings are presented in airports. Our outlets are award winning, in 2017 winning 7 FAB awards globally, 4 of which were for our Australian outlets.
With over 90 Hudsons Coffee outlets and 16 bars / restaurants in our portfolio (and expanding!!) we take pride in developing our teams and taking a journey together to grow our business and ourselves! Our Managers have a unique opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry both locally and globally.
Working within the airport environment is fun and the buzz of excitement around customers is infectious. Because of our growth, we want talented people at all levels to jump on board!
Our Assistant Managers are:
- FOCUSED on developing our brands, and have a customer first mentality in all decisions made in the venue.
- FRESH thinking approach, bringing an entrepreneurial mindset to grow their business. Honour the past, challenge the future.
- SHARING their passion, knowledge and experience when leading and training their teams and the wider ELRA group.
- RESULTS focused, thinking the unthinkable and achieving. Taking on challenges and being accountable for the results.
- COLLABORATIVE within the team, our different brands, airport stakeholders and Support Office.
The perks for managers in our business:
- Working in a global business means career opportunities are endless
- Renowned brands
- Ongoing training and development
- Barista Competitions and training continuously
- Opportunity to be involved in work outside of your role, we have different avenues to grow your love of coffee and the brand
It is a requirement for all successful applicants to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which requires a full background and criminal history check. All roles offered will be conditional on applicants being able to successfully obtain an ASIC.
All team members are required to hold a current RSA.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]