This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Our client stands out amongst Australia's premier top-tier firms, guided by important values, ensuring an energetic yet supportive environment in which career can be developed. They're seeking a LEGAL SUPER STAR who is familiar with being the right and left hand to a busy Partner. These roles are few and far between, so don't hold back!
This role requires someone with strong experience as a Paralegal or Senior Legal Secretary who may be currently studying law. It is a fast paced environment so you must be able to think on your feet whilst providing high level support to a very busy Partner.
Duties you can expect include:
- Extensive email monitoring and management;
- Dictaphone typing;
- Client correspondence;
- Amending documents;
- Preparing Briefs to Counsel;
- Document indexing;
- Correspondence tracking;
- File management, including E-filing;
- Diary management;
- Opening and closing files;
- Complex billing and other expense management and reporting;
- Assisting with Marketing;
- Other general administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' legal secretarial experience within a litigious area of law;
- 65+wpm accurate typing;
- Demonstrated experience working at a Partner level;
- Strong MS office skills;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A positive and friendly disposition.
What are they offering?
- A very competitive salary + staff benefits;
- A lovely work environment in riverfront offices; and
- An exciting and challenging role with lots of variety.
Interested? Send your details in confidence to Trudy Reading at (email hidden) or click "Apply for this job" for a confidential consultation.
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Not what you are looking for? At Law Staff we can help take the stress out of finding your dream job ..... Whatever you are looking for, our team at Law Staff can assist you with finding the right job with the right firm. With over 30 years' experience as specialist legal recruiters in the Brisbane market we know the vast majority of firms and their individual culture. In a lot of instances we know the lawyers in the various departments and are able to determine what could be right for you in light of what you tell us you are ultimately looking for. This knowledge, together with strong relationships with the various HR Managers in EXCEPTIONAL CBD firms, provides you with the edge you need to secure an interview for your dream job.
Need to talk to us out of hours? No problem, drop us an email and we can call you either after work, in your lunch break or even on the weekend.
Feel free to view Trudy Reading's profile via www.law-staff.com.au/trudy_reading .
For details of all other available opportunities, please visit our website: www.law-staff.com.au
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street | Brisbane Q 4000
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]