Verity Consulting Pty Ltd
- Entrepreneurial, and innovative culture
- Grow and develop this niche market
- Task orientated, solution focused professional required
This is truly a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s market leaders in Automotive Parking Solutions within the Luxury Home and Multi-Residential markets. Trading for over 20 years, they work closely with Developers, Architects and Commercial Builders; and have built a strong reputation of supplying effective solutions to complex projects. True to their values of pioneering and innovating, together with teamwork, they have achieved exceptional growth. And as Sales Consultant - Parking,
you will play an active part in helping to further facilitate their ongoing growth and market domination.
The main purpose of this role is to support the National Business Development Manager by actively following up on all lead generation and maintaining relationships with current clients and suppliers.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Invoicing and following up on payments
- Attending meetings with Project Managers when required
- CRM updates
- Social Media updates
- Managing all incoming leads from various sources
- Maintaining supplier price lists to ensure target margins are met
- Liaising with international suppliers, drafters and accounts
You are a highly organised sales professional, a natural problem solver who can think strategically. Mechanically minded, you understand detailed technical drawings and are known for your high level of enthusiasm, attention to detail and driven nature to meet targets.
Other Attributes include:
- Being completely customer and outcome centric
- Possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working well under pressure, able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Being proficient in MS Office products, specifically Microfoft Excel
We invite you to apply for this position if you are looking to make an impact in a company that is committed to growth whilst maintaining an innovative, entrepreneurial culture. You will work alongside high performing individuals who believe in winning as a team. A base salary ranging between $65,00-$70,000 plus superannuation is on offer, depending on experience.
Sounds like the next step in your career? Then simply click “Apply” and follow the prompts to confidentially guide you through the rest of the application process. Alternatively, call Sally van der Merwe on 0430 039 625 if you have any further questions.
- Leading Central Victorian food manufacturer - Excellent training and development opportunities - Great lifestyle with 4 on 4 off roster (10 Hour Shifts) About the role: An excellent opportunit [...]
Chefs/ Cooks Required - Immediate Start Fulltime Breakfast Cook Tuesday to Sunday - 7am till 2pm daily. Self motivated and reliable. Eye for detail. Experienced kitchen hand, Prep Assistant Tue [...]
The Public's Corner is looking for an Experienced Barista on a Part Time Basis. We are a small passionate crew that like helping one another out and working as a team. You must have experience wo [...]
Your new company Global Construction company based in Sydney, Mascot in need of an experienced HR Generalist. The role will be a hybrid position where you will be involved with multiple projects, w [...]