Graphic Designer - Production Coordinator
- Join a fun and fabulous team who are super passionate and committed
- Award winning business established 18 years and enjoying continued and substantial growth
- Great career opportunity with all the mentoring and support you need
- Oversee a team of graphic designers
- Help oversee the growth of our design team and be involved in employing designers who will only complement the team
Due to business growth we are looking for someone fabulous to join our team. We strive every day to be "the best we can be". Just think, a team who love what they do, we like to have fun and support each other.
Would you describe yourself as “Super Organised?” Do you thrive on the buzz of a busy environment? Are you a great communicator that loves building relationships with suppliers and internal clients? Have you worked in the print industry and are looking for a role to take you to the next level?
We are happy to train you in our industry from the ground up. The roles requires a super organised, dynamic and energetic person who naturally doesn't get overwhelmed in an often time critical environment.
Your duties will include:
- Creating concept visuals (showing clients how great their products will look with their branding)
- Tracking customer jobs and ensuring on time delivery using our in-house database management system
- General graphic design - mostly using Illustrator
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure products are produced to our exact specifications
- Providing exceptional customer service to our internal team
- Dealing with calls and emails regarding production and artwork enquiries
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the status of orders and overseeing the end-to-end production process for all jobs
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Ideally have previously worked in the print or industrial design industry
- Really know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator which is our day to day go to).
- Completed a minimum Certificate or Diploma in Graphic Design
- An understanding of the technical aspects of printing eg Print Ready Files
- Ability to adhere to client branding guidelines
- A high level of oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience in a PC environment
- A love of working with a positive, vibrant and energised team
- Excellent organisational skills to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, numerous projects and meet strict deadlines
If this role sounds like you please send your resume and covering letter highlighting what you love about graphic design and production and why you would like to join our team. Should you wish to contact us before applying for this position you can contact Cameron on 0419 101 646 or (email hidden)
We are seeking an experienced Back Dockman to join our team in Pyrmont full time. As the Back Dockman you will be responsible for but not limited to: - Receiving and unloading stock in back doc [...]
Company Our international business is very well respected and established in the promotion of extreme sports. The business continues to grow consistently while successfully expanding and diversif [...]
This is not your typical engineering apprenticeship. Our client is an Industry Leader who manufactures, repairs and tests hospital equipment, and other equipment used in the disability sector such as [...]
POSI TRACK OPERATOR WE ARE SEEKING A SELF MOTIVATED POSI TRACK OPERATOR TO JOIN OUR FAST GROWING FAMILY EARTH-MOVING BUSINESS BASED AT ORMEAU. OUR COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND [...]