Data#3 People Solutions
Do you have Office 365 Administration and Sharepoint skills together with the ability to assist an organisation get the most out of Office 365?
Working for a leading organisation you will be providing Office 365 Administration together with assisting them on Sharepoint. This organisation, has only recently migrated to Office 365 and need assistance with implementing several tools and getting the most out of their subscription.
As the Office 365 SME in the group you will be responsible for
- Define and maintain groups and security settings for Office 365 applications and groups
- Take existing training materials and enhance these, as required.
- Deliver training to end users for the full O365 suite
- Commission and configure SharePoint team sites, lists, registers and document libraries
- Input into the functional design of the intranet, execute the design and maintain intranet sites and pages (but preferably skill up end business users)
- Design and implement approaches to data migration activities, into SharePoint and/or OneDrive for Business
- Develop dashboards and reports – Power BI experience would be ideal
- Configure and implement workflows for specific business processes e.g. new starter
- Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
- Provide O365 support to end users across the Group
- Monitor and provide usage reports for O365
- Ensure system changes/maintenance processes are best practice
- Actively engage in design and providing solutions to business projects, and be a champion for affecting how the business collaborates within and across functions and regions
- Participate in user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regards to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Actively participate and engage the business to prioritise requirements and assist with understand of technical implications of these requirements.
- Be a primary conduit with vendor as required, and keep abreast of all developments and releases
- Close to public transport and parking if needed
- staff discount on products
- Agile organization
- Close-knit team and supportive manager
Apply Now! or to find out more information please get in touch today! (email hidden)
We require an experienced Excavator Operator to join our team on this exciting golf course construction project. - Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in civil or landscape construction. - Mus [...]
Well established tier 2 builder are looking for a Leading Hand Your new company Hays are currently working with an impressive well known western suburbs builder. With a background of over 25 y [...]
The Turtle Rock Cafe, Cape Tribulation, is on the search for experienced 2x Cafe and Bar staff! A highly energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and jump in where needed is [...]
Charcoal Chicken Shop in Mentone in VIC. Near the train station, now recruits a manager, two cashiers. Managers need relevant work experience; cashiers need English fluency. All need to be able to wor [...]