Job ID: JR39726
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe.
FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS, Corporate Liquidity & Bank Treasury is seeking a driven self-directed individual interested to build a career in Enterprise and Software-as-a Service (SaaS) financial software sales. As the Business Development Representative (BDR) , your role will be to support your region in various sales support and prospecting tasks including lead generation, marketing assistance and prospect interaction leading to increased sales opportunities.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is the front line to our sales effort and growth initiatives. He/she will work with the Regional Sales Manager to identify, initiate, and nurture new relationships, both over the phone and via email, with decision makers and will qualify sales opportunities.
The BDR will perform sales support duties, setting up meetings, track targeted marketing campaigns as well as assist in the creation and execution of territory sales plans. This position requires an individual with passion to sell, have a Sales person mindset, be very self-motivated, have familiarity with social selling, MS excel and PowerPoint fluency, be meticulously organized, and have a focus on continuous self and process improvement.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation and execution of new campaigns
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of team revenue targets
- Managing a high volume of outbound calls prospecting for new business opportunities
- Articulating the value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Nurture relationship with prospects before they enter the buying process
- Working with the assigned Sales VP, Sales Associates and Marketing to increase revenue attainment within region
- Tracking all related activities and relevant information using excel and within the MS Dynamics CRM tool
- Attaining individual activity targets including outbound calls and scheduled meeting
- Responsible for assisting in territory development to include use of tools like Avention, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Data.com, Google Alerts, Marketo, and other associated applications
- Responsible for staying abreast of news and updates regarding Treasury & Payments
- Ensure marketing materials are ordered and stocked, assist in preparation for tradeshows
- Provides regular reporting and progress on assigned tasks
- Continuing one's education in the Treasury and Payments Industry
Knowledge and Education Requirements
- 1 - 2 years sales experience with a focus on opportunity creation and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop qualified appointments
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Reliable, driven and able to work independently
· Entrepreneurial spirit and focus on creativity and innovation
· Ability to prioritize and multitask across several projects
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, plus the ability to learn company software platforms
· High level of attention to detail
· A background in Treasury or Payments is highly desirable
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
We are looking for experienced italian chef for our italian restaurant at North Narrabeen . Minimum experience 3 to 4 years. Please check location before you apply highly paid wagges. Please call me f [...]
This is perhaps the most flexible job you will ever come across as you can literally teach anything, anywhere at any time without any experience or qualifications required! You will have the flexibili [...]
Strong and Fit person needed for deliveries Full days on Thursday/Friday & Saturday and part time other days. *********SMS ONLY ******* MUST LIVE WITHIN 10KMS OF CBD Helper needed for pickups and deli [...]
Seaford Physio & Pilates Clinic offers aposition for a new physiotherapist to join our team. Our Clinic SeafordPhysio & Pilates Clinic is a part of two busy medical centres (Seaford andSeaford meado [...]