Job ID: JR42369
- Deliver working solutions to our clients fortnightly.
- Build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understanding the context of our clients.
- Participate in solution design, development and testing activities, delivering solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- Help deliver high quality, testable applications that can readily be changed and updated as product requirements evolve over time.
- Deliver in an agile development environment using processes such as evolutionary design, test driven development, refactoring, continuous delivery etc.
- Actively participate in the relevant scrum rituals within your team (planning, stand-up, demo, retrospective,
backlog review etc).
- Design and code new features, and enhance, configure and support existing features.
- Develop automated testing (unit, integration, scenario and UI) and participate in functional testing.
- Remain up to date with functional and technical changes within the product.
We are seeking an experienced Back Dockman to join our team in Pyrmont full time. As the Back Dockman you will be responsible for but not limited to: - Receiving and unloading stock in back doc [...]
Company Our international business is very well respected and established in the promotion of extreme sports. The business continues to grow consistently while successfully expanding and diversif [...]
This is not your typical engineering apprenticeship. Our client is an Industry Leader who manufactures, repairs and tests hospital equipment, and other equipment used in the disability sector such as [...]
POSI TRACK OPERATOR WE ARE SEEKING A SELF MOTIVATED POSI TRACK OPERATOR TO JOIN OUR FAST GROWING FAMILY EARTH-MOVING BUSINESS BASED AT ORMEAU. OUR COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND [...]