Our client love being different and setting the trend! They pride themselves on their design and workmanship over volume so that every home is built at the highest level of quality.
Their passion for quality means that they retain the best trades and have some of the best individuals in the industry working with them.
While delivering a personalised design service, they specialise in building a range of single and double story homes a long with dual occupancies, knock-down rebuilds and townhouses.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and administer the presentation of tenders to clients for signature and ensure that all tenders are signed in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of information and compliance to site costs, pricing as well as costs options and amendments noted where required.
- Providing clear detail to the owners about home inclusions, site works, developer & council requirements and clear understanding of the construction process and timelines in their building process.
- Re-design of plan layout at clients request and to meet compliance requirements.
- Guidance through colour reselection and electrical layout to meet clients budget requirements.
- Arranging amendments to documentation based on final decisions and inclusions confirmed through their tender appointment.
The Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- Minimum 1 years experience in a Tender / Contract Presenting role OR 2 years experience in a Pre-site Administration role;
- Understanding of construction, techniques, terminology, costs and be able to communicate this in Layman's terms;
- Effective communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritise, plan and achieve project objectives across multiple concurrent projects.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Provided:
- Great culture – lots of events and drinks on Friday;
- A platform to establish yourself with an industry-leading builder;
- Scope for career progression and a supportive environment;
- An industry leading salary package;
- On-site parking;
To apply, simply send your CV to (email hidden) or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this or other roles that we have available please contact Joshua O’Grady directly on 03 8319 4008 or 0439 258 239.
Talent Partnership are Market Leading Recruiters operating across the Construction and Engineering Sectors. As experienced recruiters, we hold key relationships with a number of respected Commercial & Residential Construction organisations. Contact our Team for further information on how we can assist with your Career Growth. 03 8319 4008.
We require an experienced Excavator Operator to join our team on this exciting golf course construction project. - Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in civil or landscape construction. - Mus [...]
Well established tier 2 builder are looking for a Leading Hand Your new company Hays are currently working with an impressive well known western suburbs builder. With a background of over 25 y [...]
The Turtle Rock Cafe, Cape Tribulation, is on the search for experienced 2x Cafe and Bar staff! A highly energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and jump in where needed is [...]
Charcoal Chicken Shop in Mentone in VIC. Near the train station, now recruits a manager, two cashiers. Managers need relevant work experience; cashiers need English fluency. All need to be able to wor [...]