Australian Quality Precast Pty Ltd
You will be responsible for:
- Following procedures to manufacture precast items
- Strong commitment to Safety, Health & Environment Processes and Procedures
- Working as a team to complete the task at hand.
- General on-site tasks as required.
What you need to join the team:
- Experience working in a similar role would be highly regarded
- Clear understanding of plans.
- Be willing to learn and develop as the business grows.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Have a current driver's license,
- Have a current Forklift License is a plus.
Due to company growth and workload the position advertised is available for an immediate start.
We are seeking an experienced Back Dockman to join our team in Pyrmont full time. As the Back Dockman you will be responsible for but not limited to: - Receiving and unloading stock in back doc [...]
Company Our international business is very well respected and established in the promotion of extreme sports. The business continues to grow consistently while successfully expanding and diversif [...]
This is not your typical engineering apprenticeship. Our client is an Industry Leader who manufactures, repairs and tests hospital equipment, and other equipment used in the disability sector such as [...]
POSI TRACK OPERATOR WE ARE SEEKING A SELF MOTIVATED POSI TRACK OPERATOR TO JOIN OUR FAST GROWING FAMILY EARTH-MOVING BUSINESS BASED AT ORMEAU. OUR COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND [...]