Our client is a large organisation encompassing numerous agencies that provide crucial services to Queensland people. They are a true employer of choice for IT specialists and pay the rate to get the very best.
Having undertaken significant Office 365 migration activity across the various agencies, the organisation now has the need in these latter stages of transformation for a specialist in Office 365/Sharepoint.
Key project related initiatives include the migration of the Intranet, Team Sites and Fileservers to SharePoint Online. Microsoft Teams will be implemented across all business units.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be accountable to a Project Manager for leading the delivery of hands-on technical engineering services focused on the design, implementation, testing and rollout of Office 365 products and services.
- Act as technical subject matter expert to assist the Project Manager to create and maintain task-level schedules, task allocations, and risk/issue logs.
- Chair technical workshops comprising project delivery resources, vendors and key stakeholders.
- Provide technical SME peer support to other technical engineers in the project team.
- Implement ICT changes in compliance with ITIL processes including Change Management.
- Produce and transition high-quality technical documentation to operational support teams.
You will ideally bring:
- Demonstrated experience in successful delivery of Office 365 migration projects.
- Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation, testing, migration and support transition of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365 and Office ProPlus
- Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Microsoft Intune
- Demonstrated experience working in large, complex Government or private organisations.
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal and negotiation skills with the ability to comfortably engage with all kinds of other stakeholders.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on (email hidden), quoting Ref No: 4A/20387.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
We require an experienced Excavator Operator to join our team on this exciting golf course construction project. - Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in civil or landscape construction. - Mus [...]
Well established tier 2 builder are looking for a Leading Hand Your new company Hays are currently working with an impressive well known western suburbs builder. With a background of over 25 y [...]
The Turtle Rock Cafe, Cape Tribulation, is on the search for experienced 2x Cafe and Bar staff! A highly energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and jump in where needed is [...]
Charcoal Chicken Shop in Mentone in VIC. Near the train station, now recruits a manager, two cashiers. Managers need relevant work experience; cashiers need English fluency. All need to be able to wor [...]