Expect A Star
This service is licensed for 60 children per day. It has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 6:30am to 09:00 am and from 02:30 pm to 06:00 pm. It also provides vacation care during School holidays.
The role is permanent full-time Coordinator. You will work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday with split shifts.
- Create a safe, fun, comfortable and active educational space
- Managing daily routines and administrative and compliance tasks
- Providing leadership and direction to staff
- Building relationships with children, their families and school executive and staff
- Carrying out administration requirements of the service (5 hours per week)
- Split shifts
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Street parking available
- Above award pay
- Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent;
- Proven experience working in a OSHC Setting;
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team of staff;
- NSW WWCC.
Click on Apply now or call Alex on 1300 669 653 for more details. You can also email me (email hidden)
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!
We are looking for experienced italian chef for our italian restaurant at North Narrabeen . Minimum experience 3 to 4 years. Please check location before you apply highly paid wagges. Please call me f [...]
This is perhaps the most flexible job you will ever come across as you can literally teach anything, anywhere at any time without any experience or qualifications required! You will have the flexibili [...]
Strong and Fit person needed for deliveries Full days on Thursday/Friday & Saturday and part time other days. *********SMS ONLY ******* MUST LIVE WITHIN 10KMS OF CBD Helper needed for pickups and deli [...]
Seaford Physio & Pilates Clinic offers aposition for a new physiotherapist to join our team. Our Clinic SeafordPhysio & Pilates Clinic is a part of two busy medical centres (Seaford andSeaford meado [...]