At Jetstar you can expect the unexpected and because we are constantly evolving you’ll get the chance to think ahead, explore new ideas and contribute in a positive, entrepreneurial environment.
As the Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for successfully managing the Digital initiatives portfolio, which includes a range of digital initiatives across all customer touch points. This includes the engagement and communication with key stakeholders in both commercial and operational areas of the business including status reporting, driving and facilitating the prioritisation process across several commercial initiatives, development of business cases, as well as managing the benefits realisation process.
It’s an exciting time for Digital at Jetstar! The organisation is undergoing a digital transformation and have re-platformed all direct channels which is aimed at selling the right product to the right customer in the right channel at the right time. Now that key platforms are built, there are significant opportunities to leverage data to deliver targeted and personalised web and email content to drive individual, bespoke offers to our customers.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Portfolio and Planning your main accountabilities include:
• Engage and liaise with stakeholders across the group, in conjunction with Digital management team
• Identify synergies, dependencies and potential conflicts of interest
• Provide regular updates & overviews of Digital portfolio / program of work to stakeholders
• Drive, manage and facilitate the ongoing prioritisation process in an agile environment on behalf of Digital and across Commercial
• Continuously enhance the prioritisation framework and processes, both for projects and continuous delivery
• Develop and execute benefit realisation plans for the Digital portfolio.
• Ensure benefits success criteria are built into business cases, and are measurable
• Analyse and report on the delivered benefits of the Digital portfolio
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Tertiary qualified in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
• Effective leadership skills with the ability to lead & manage teams.
• Proven interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• In-depth understanding of portfolio management methods and practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex thoughts and ideas clearly to a variety of audiences
• Experience in aviation and / or travel related industry preferred
• Experience with large scale / enterprise level programs and projects
• Experience in a fast paced, dynamic and lean / cost conscious environment
• Experience in an agile development environment
• Formal training / qualification in portfolio management, program management, and agile are desirable
• Knowledge and understanding of aviation & travel technologies, including Digital and reservation platforms preferred
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.
We require an experienced Excavator Operator to join our team on this exciting golf course construction project. - Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in civil or landscape construction. - Mus [...]
Well established tier 2 builder are looking for a Leading Hand Your new company Hays are currently working with an impressive well known western suburbs builder. With a background of over 25 y [...]
The Turtle Rock Cafe, Cape Tribulation, is on the search for experienced 2x Cafe and Bar staff! A highly energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and jump in where needed is [...]
Charcoal Chicken Shop in Mentone in VIC. Near the train station, now recruits a manager, two cashiers. Managers need relevant work experience; cashiers need English fluency. All need to be able to wor [...]