Hays Contact Centres
Join an innovative team and drive a reputable customer experience in Consumer Connect at Westpac!
Start this this fantastic career opportunity in August 2018.
Your new company
Work for one of the most loved banks that has a proud history as Australia's first and oldest bank. Westpac is renowned for being a leader in their class for customer experience, as well as their focus on innovation and the community. Westpac is a great place for someone who is looking to embark on a career in banking, where you will develop professionally and personally from day one through world class training and development
Your new role
complex and interesting role will see you work in an inbound contact centre environment servicing a wide range of banking customers from all around the country and be responsible for:
- Delivering a superior experience to customers by exploring their needs and providing professional advice and solutions at every opportunity.
- Handling inbound calls from customers with a focus on delighting customers with a fast and seamless experience every time.
- Assist customers with transactional banking enquiries, general enquiries and support customers with self service functions, including educating customers on new technologies or products that enhance their banking experience.
- Ask relevant questions to explore new opportunities to offer our customers
- Handle a range of ad-hoc requests and queries, and troubleshoot technical issues regarding online platforms.
- Provide general information to customers and pro-actively provide banking solutions, utilising every opportunity to connect with customers through building a genuine relationship over the phone.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a customer service / contact centre role.
- Experience providing customer service over the phone (preferable).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A sales mindset, being confident to promote suitable products to customers
- Being autonomous, with responsibility for your own workload.
- The ability to work in a high-pressured and fast paced environment, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Availability to work a rotational shift roster from Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm.
What you'll get in return
- You'll get top class training and development, and you'll have the opportunity to develop your career.
- A permanent role offering a competitive salary
- Access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market.
- Hours - Monday to Sunday 8am-8pm roster working 37.5 hrs per week.
When you start your journey with Westpac, you will be taken through an induction training program allowing you to be fully prepared for your new role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role and want to begin your career with Westpac, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact Craig Halloran at (email hidden) or 03 9604 9606 to find out more.
We are seeking an experienced Back Dockman to join our team in Pyrmont full time. As the Back Dockman you will be responsible for but not limited to: - Receiving and unloading stock in back doc [...]
Company Our international business is very well respected and established in the promotion of extreme sports. The business continues to grow consistently while successfully expanding and diversif [...]
This is not your typical engineering apprenticeship. Our client is an Industry Leader who manufactures, repairs and tests hospital equipment, and other equipment used in the disability sector such as [...]
POSI TRACK OPERATOR WE ARE SEEKING A SELF MOTIVATED POSI TRACK OPERATOR TO JOIN OUR FAST GROWING FAMILY EARTH-MOVING BUSINESS BASED AT ORMEAU. OUR COMPANY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND [...]