Assistant Project Manager required for leading Melbourne demolition subcontractor, Office based inner West Sub
Demolition company in the inner Western Suburbs of Melbourne are looking for an Assistant Project Manager. The company completes a range of Civil infrastructure and commercial projects throughout Melbourne CBD and its inner Suburbs.
About the Role
Assisting two project managers your day to day task will be but not limited to:
- Obtaining permits
- Creating SWMS
- Environmental Planning
- Maintain Safety Record for all plant & machinery
- Assisting Project Managers with any Ad hoc requirements.
- Attend site meetings
- Process improvement
- 5 years minimum in construction preferred
- High Level communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Ability to read building and engineering plans, with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contract Management an advantage
What you'll get in return
- Lucrative salary based on experience
- Career development
- opportunity to grow with and develop a company
- Become a part of a closely knit company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to jam******@******.au + click to reveal , or call James now on******4066 + click to reveal . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Charity Fundraiser - $25 - $30 p/h Daily & Weekly Bonuses! Do you want a job where you can earn a living wage, travel Australia for free, make lifelong friends all whilst making the world a better [...]
HR Truck driver wanted for immediate start. Driving 12- 14pallet truck for pallet on pallet off work. Knowledge of Sydney metro. Great hours and great rates. #ABN Preferred. Our drivers are maki [...]
Hi we pay what you ask for , if you are a professional and live your job plese call ******9901 + click to reveal , you can start soon [...]
Vietnamese takeaway near Fremantle requires 2 All Rounder staffs working hours as follows: - Weekend from 10am to 9pm - Week day and weekend from 5pm to 9pm Please contact Jenny on ******8194 + [...]