We are currently looking for experienced Counterbalance Operators for our client who is based in Lara and are leaders within the wool industry. We require operators who have the ability to perform a range of tasks which are essential in the day to day running of our clients operations. Please keep in mind that whilst this is a regular ongoing role, it is also seasonal until September this year.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years Counterbalance experience (hold a valid LF license)
- High Reach experience an advantage
- Grab or Clamp experience favourable
- Experience in the wool / paper / or logistics industry required
- Great attitude and ability to preform any reasonable task asked
- While this role is mainly forklift work, you must be happy to do manual work as well
- Day & Afternoon shifts available
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now with a current & updated Resume.
Exciting and rewarding Full-Time & Part-Time positions for Laser or Dermal Therapists/Registered Nurses with an upscale and fast growing aesthetic-medical practice opening from Sydney on the Gold Coa [...]
ARC Training (RTO # 91007) offers training of the highest standard. We are at the forefront of helping people achieve real & practical skills which enables them to make career development easy. Our bl [...]
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sust [...]
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunity - Major project wins - Terrific office location (Tropical paradise, reef and rainforest) - Exposure to international projects About SMEC SMEC has jo [...]