MEGT (Australia) Ltd - Melbourne
About the Company
MEGT is an organisation that uses the group training model. As your employer, we will manage your apprenticeship, provide you with mentoring and identify a suitable host employer to provide you with on the job training and experience.
About the Role
Working within a large team, this role will see you working across Victoria on commercial and domestic work sites. This position is open to a 1st year apprentice, looking to commence their career with a fantastic company. This position will provide both valuable hands on industry experience and completing training at TAFE.
- Ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Desire to learn all things landscaping
reliable and energetic
- Certificate II in Horticulture or Cert II in Building and Construction (highly regarded!)
- Previous experience working in a team
- Strong work etiquette
- Must have a drivers licence and own transport
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Reading drawings
- Soft and hard landscaping
- Laying of turf
- Operation of machinery and equipment
- Using hand and power tools
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- Great opportunity to complete your Carpentry Apprenticeship
- One on one mentoring and support
- Weekly pay
This role can lead to a full time supervisory position upon completion of your apprenticeship!
What are you waiting for?
This role is an excellent opportunity where you will acquire valuable work experience, earn while you learn and obtain a nationally recognised qualification.
Make this the year you launch your career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Elyse on (03) *****5427 + click to reveal .
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Exciting and rewarding Full-Time & Part-Time positions for Laser or Dermal Therapists/Registered Nurses with an upscale and fast growing aesthetic-medical practice opening from Sydney on the Gold Coa [...]
ARC Training (RTO # 91007) offers training of the highest standard. We are at the forefront of helping people achieve real & practical skills which enables them to make career development easy. Our bl [...]
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sust [...]
- Exciting and rewarding career opportunity - Major project wins - Terrific office location (Tropical paradise, reef and rainforest) - Exposure to international projects About SMEC SMEC has jo [...]